For a couple of days, we were biking along a coast seeing great landscape of Pacific Ocean.
I had a little leg ache, but the scenery helped me to forget it.
Afterward, we went through the Redwood Forest. At that time I found several orchard trees.
I was so starving that I asked the other members to stop riding bikes in order to eat some of them.
Although I didn't remember how many pieces of fruit I ate, I was perfectly delighted.
We also across the Golden Gate Bridge. This was the first time for me to see this bridge.
It was really awesome! If I were a bird, I would fly above it and would like to take pictures
from the sky. But in fact, we took several pictures together on the ground, and went to the next destination.
Bostonian
Nice! awesome! I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge!:D
ReplyDeleteAnd please show me some pictures!
Crazy Guy 3