A couple of hours after entering California, we stopped at the Redwood Forest which was on the UNESCO World Heritage List. There were many thick and tall trees so I was speechless because of the power which the trees have. Also I was healed by the power of nature. If I am tired in my daily life, I will return here to get the power of nature.
Then, we reached the San Francisco. At that time, I felt my butt hurt a lot. The more I pedaled, the more I felt pain. So we went to the fruit orchards to take a rest and get vitamins from the fruit. After I had some oranges, I felt the improvement of my condition! The power of fruit was tremendously awesome! I said thank you for the blessings of nature, we left for the next place.
We crossed the bridge called "the Golden Gate Bridge". When I saw the view of the bridge, I said 'amazing! magnificent!!' But I couldn't see under the bridge because it was too terrible height to see. I almost wet my pants! I heard later that the bridge was a famous suicide place...:( It felt creepy... Then, we crossed that big bridge and continued on our great trip!
Murphy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan orange remedy butt hurt? I didn't know that! I will try it :D
ReplyDeleteCrazy Guy1