Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Murphy Post #2

We started from Vancouver and we got on the ferry to go to Seattle. We could see a nice view of Seattle. The Space Needle was especially very beautiful and fantastic! I always wanted to see it so I was so impressed. A couple of hours after cycling, we arrived at the hotel where we were supposed to stay. The trip of this day was over. We had dinner and went to bed early. We were tired but we were highly motivated for the next day.

Next day we got up but I hardly slept because I was excited for this trip. Although I was so sleepy in the morning, we got started cycling after a small breakfast. Then we saw a great view of the forest of Larry Workman QIN. I felt the magnificence of the nature. Then, we enjoyed the Oregon coastline. We saw the big ocean and high cliffs. I feel the headwinds from the Pacific coast. So it was sometimes hard to pedal but I felt nice breeze there. Today, I was too tired because of the trouble sleeping. So I wanted to go to bed as early as possible.

Murphy

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to about Seatle! It will be good memory for you!
    Btw you were too tired... speep soundly!:)

    Crazy Guy 3

    ReplyDelete