Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bostonian Post 2

The weather was not so good, but not rainy recently.
We biked a winding road through a forest. Although it was really long,
we could bike on the road easily because the road was completely paved.

And after we took a ferry to downtown Seattle, where we took a little rest and
enjoyed cruising. We stayed at a nice hotel which looked like a tower.

The next day, we saw Castle Rock while pedaling. It was like a hand of human
emerging on the ground. After a while, I found that I couldn't keep up with the other
members because of my shortage of stamina. I couldn't sleep well on the previous day.
I was very sorry about that but I couldn't. That's why we had to go slowly.

Bostonian

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do yesterday? Did you go to a bar and drink too much?
    I guess you were hangover all the day :(
    I hope you feel better soon (^o^)b

    Crazy Gu1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about bad wheather condition:(
    btw, how was Castle Rock? I want to see it!:D
    Today I hope you can sleep well!

    Crazy Guy 3

    ReplyDelete