In the past several days, I was in Southern California biking under the bright sunshine.
Sometimes I went through a crowd and enjoyed just looking at many kinds of American foods.
After a while I tried surfing in the sunset. I've never experienced it before,
but I had a good time doing it. However, I set a PR of getting the worst sunburn in my life.
On the way to hotel, I visited the San Diego zoo, and eventually I arrived at the border, which was my goal.
When I saw it, I realized that I could accomplish my biking goal. I was really moved by that,
and went drinking with my members. I'll never forget this wonderful experience.
Bostonian,
Where are your pictures? :(
Thanks for this post. Please consider my corrections.
1. I've highlighted the words that need to be changed.
2. I've underlined the words that are in the wrong form.
Let me know if you have questions.
Kate
OMG i LOVE AMERICAN FOOD and you have great deal of life experiences ;)
ReplyDelete