Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hashtag Post #1

Today is a beautiful day to ride a bike under the blue sky. We left on time; we are very happy about that. Suddenly one of the trip members had a flat tire, but we were lucky that we were in Vancouver, so a bike shop was possible. However, all is good. I'm VERY EXCITED. We will fix her flat tire and start the trip.

-Hashtag

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the flat tire! But why did you go to the shop? You're planning to go 4,000 miles and you can't even fix it yourself? Good luck! -CrazyGuy2

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're happy to hear that you fixed her flat tire! We hope your trip will be nice. We started our trip across the USA from east to west at the same time, we're VERY EXCITED too :) -CrazyGuy3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she's pretty I'll come as soon as possible to repair her flat tire! -CrazyGuy1

    ReplyDelete