Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hashtag#

    we started cycling in Santa Barbra. The beach is beautiful, but there are a lot of tourists so we can't go fast. However we stopped to do some surfing / I don't know how to surf :) but, it does't matter. After that we went to San Diego. the weather was nice, but I had a terrible sunburn :( which is never happened tome before. I was very happy and exited in San Diego zoo / OMG WHAT A MASSIVE PANDA. I brought some souvenirs to my family and friends / I think they would like it. Then we left the zoo and we start moving on the coast and my sunburn was bothering me and then at the end we arrived to the border / I was very happy when we arrived / I felt like  YES !!!WE MADE IT. We did a very great job in this trip / I wish we could do it again one day without getting a terrible sunburn 
:).I would like to say Thanks for my friends and my family and all the supporters.   


Hashtag:

Thank you for your post. Please consider the following corrections: 

1. Please align your text to the left.
2. Don't forget to capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
3. I've underlined the words that are either spelled wrong or need a capital letter.
4. I've highlighted the words that should be changed.
5. I've put a "/" where you need either a conjunction, punctuation or a new sentence.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations (^O^)/~~~
    I'm very happy to hear that without a big trouble.
    Someday I'll try this trail.
    At that time, could you tell me about your experience?

    Crazy Gur1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel jealous now, Because the weather in boston is very cold :(
    Enjoy your trip ;) ttyl my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goooooooooooooooooooood!
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
    Excellennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt!

    Crazy Guy 3

    ReplyDelete