Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Johnny Cash Post #1

It is a sunny morning, and we are ready to start our bike ride across the Pacific coast. We started our trip in Vancouver, BC. Unfortunately, after 1 mile, I got a flat tire. So, we had to look for a repair station. Finally, we found a repair store and took a break. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a nicer beginning.

-Johnny Cash

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about her flat tire...But you are lucky to find a repair store at once!
    According to weather forecast, this week will be fine! I hope your trip will be success!
    Crazyguy 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear about her flat tire:( But you were lucky to find a repair store at once!:)
      According to the weather forecast, this week will be fine! I hope your trip will be a success!;)
      Crazy Guy 3

      Delete