Thursday, December 12, 2013

Murphy Post #4

We reached the Huntington Beach and we decided to surf here. I couldn't surf at all because this was the first time for me to surf. But one of the members could surf well, so I learned from him. Finally, I could surf completely! It was such a nice experience. I wanted to practice more after this trip.

Then, we arrived at the San Diego Zoo. I LOVED THE PANDA VERY MUCH! YEAH!! He was lovely and his gestures were so hilarious. I bought a key chain of panda. I decided to keep this my whole life.

We took a rest here and ate a lunch. But the beef steaks which I ate tasted too bad! Too salty...:( I couldn't eat any more. I was not satisfied with lunch but anyway we left here for the destination of our trip.

Eventually, we arrived at the destination of our trip, the Border Field State Park. This was the toughest and the hardest trip I have ever made. But also this was the most interesting and the most exciting trip! I can never forget this experience. I want to say thank you to all of the members and thank all of the people who see this blogs.

Murphy

Murphy,

Nice post! Please consider my corrections.

1. I've highlighted the words/phrases which need to be changed.
2. I 've underlined the words which are either spelled incorrectly or are in the wrong tense.
3. I've crossed out the words which are unnecessary. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Murphy! I was surprised that you could surf completely!
    I hink so it was nice experience for you!

    Also,,,How cute this key holder is!

    Crazy Guy 3

    ReplyDelete